Friday 22 January 2016

C.Ronaldo said he knew he will be star at the age of 11.

Image result for cr7Image result for cr7                 CR7 was scouted by sporting lisbon at the age of 11 (1997)during that time he arrived and wowed other footballer with his neat footwork .During one of his interviewed with goal.com, he said ,                                                                                                                          
“I was 11. I remember when I was in Madeira and Sporting Lisbon said, ‘Listen, we want to see you better. You should come to Lisbon because we want to observe you,”                                                                Cristiano Ronaldo
    A TEENAGE CR7                
“And I remember my first training I did something and the players looked at me like ‘Woah, can you do it again?’ Even the coach! A step-over and I scored a goal.                                                                   

“And after training I did some tricks with the balls. Since the beginning I could see this was easy for me, but for the other guys very complicated. The people were so excited when they saw me. It was cool, as I felt so proud, so big, that people appreciate my talent.”                                                
   And right now at the age of 30,he has won THREE Ballon d 'or ,four golden shoe and as well as other trophy like champion league,laliga,copas del rey E.T.C

No comments:

Post a Comment

sharing is caring