Wednesday 3 February 2016

Genevieve Nnaji Can Never Make Me Wet- Actress Ruth Eze Cries Out

Ruth has reacted to the report. She told Stella DimokoKorkus that she was misquoted and the actress can never make her wet.
In her words, “I was misquoted. Genevieve can never make me wet. In fact, I can never be sexually aroused by any woman, whosoever. The reporter that interviewed me took it out of proportion. It’s so embarrassing. My mother, sisters and other concerned members of my family have been on my case and they are so disappointed.
“I want to seize this opportunity ‎to clear all this up. I have never had the intention of being bi-sexual. It’s against God and humanity. I would have taken up the issue legally, but was advised against it by my senior colleagues.
“I also want to apologize and seek for the understanding of all those this negative report has affected in any way. It was never my intention to put anybody through any form of embarrassment.”http://gistreel.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/ruth.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

sharing is caring

Blog Archive