Tuesday 2 February 2016

Woman stab her neigbour to death for abusing her

A 22 years old woman Nwuse Ayom,  has been arrested in Benue State for stabbing her neighbour to death during a fight.Nwuse Ayom, has been arrested by the Benue State Police Command, for allegedly stabbing her neighbour, Tererse Ayua, to death in Gboko town, after a fight broke out between them owing to the man’s incessant abuses on her due to her status as a single mother.Read More: “In Lagos: 21-yr-old man reportedly stabs landlord to death”According reports, Nwuese said she was provoked by the man who would not let her be for having a child outside wedlock.While being paraded at the Command Headquarters in Makurdi, the state capital, Nwuese told journalists that the deceased was fond of teasing her over the baby she had about four months ago.“We were neighbours. I had nothing with him; he used to abuse me since I had my baby, and sometimes he went as far as accusing me of abandoning my baby at night to sleep with other men.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sharing is caring

Blog Archive